Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Training

Ahh, Grammy and Pappy's house.  Great food, great naps, lots of channels on direct TV, and the great outdoors! 
There is plenty to do at Grammy's house...animals, toy, and a playground.  But, Hope is making her own fun today.  She is practicing for her Easter Egg hunt.  No joke.  There are black walnuts all over the ground and she has a bucket that she collects them in. 

Afterwards, she throws them in the water.  She likes the splash.  I guess it's better than throwing rocks off the gravel "beach." 

Woody is doing some practicing of his own.  But, it's not for Easter Egg hunting.  Nope, he's warming up the arm for his short stop career in church league softball.  I think we figured it up that this will be his 20th year! How crazy is that?  I need to design a commemorative patch for his uniform.  I'm pretty sure he'll be one of the oldest short stops out there, but he's determined not to look like it! (he'll be great.)

No comments: