Sunday, March 20, 2011

Water Coloring

Hope's not really too big on crayons.  She prefers paint and markers or really anything that requires she undress to use it. (2 year olds undress for markers and paint to save their clothes)  But, bath crayons are a different story.  I had thought that it was just because she uses them to write on walls or something fun like that, but now that I'm typing this I'm wondering if it's not just because she undresses to use them.
her palate

The artwork.  I'm actually quite proud.  I don't have any other 2 year old art work with which to compare and I really don't want to because I prefer the bliss of believing Hope is basically the munchkin Picasso.  The faces are her version of The Wiggles.  That's why they are all different colors. And if you look closely at the light blue, you'll see that she signs her work with a big 'H.'

And when you finish drawing, you can make really long fingers.  Just an FYI: don't know if all brands are like these, but they wipe off so easily and aren't nearly the mess I thought they would be when  I stuffed them in her Christmas stocking.

No comments: