Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Potty Prayers

I'm behind. Behind in almost every area of my life.  My blog is no exception.  I'll try to catch up here over the next few days.  For now, here's this little diddy:
I'm finding that as Hope gets older, it would really be easier to really capture her in video rather than still photos.  But, I hate videos and I love still pictures.  Woody likes videos so we have some, but he doesn't blog, so you get the stills.   This, however, was one instance I really wished I had a video camera.  Hope was sitting on the potty (no I didn't have my camera ready so I made her re create it when I ran to get the camera) and praying to God.  She said "God, Jesus love me!  I can't see you anywhere in the world God, why? God! I have a hairbrush, God!" Too sweet, too true, totally impromptu.

No comments: