FBC had a swim party for the children this weekend. Hope was excited about it all week long. She practiced in the bathtub and everything. Since we'd had a swim session at the hotel a few weeks ago, she was ready to dive right on in at this party. We had a great time. Thanks Mrs. Suzie for planning it!
 |
| When I pictured a preschool through 5th grade swim party, I pictured parents swimming too. Can all kids swim well enough to be by themselves besides my kid and one other family? Seriously? Are the water wings that good? Most of the kids were huddled in the shallow end with the steps so that allowed Woody to head to the deep end with Hope. While we are on this shot...check out those legs! Our little Hope is going to be long and lanky, ain't she? |
 |
| Swim lessons with dad. This summer we're going to have to get serious about those swim lessons so at next year's party, she'll be on par with the other fish at our church! |
 |
| During the party, they served pizza. I was nervous about that. What about that 20 minute rule? Believe it or not, nobody got sick. And yes, I really am the nerd mom who brought utensils from home. What was I thinking? I really do own plastic forks and knives...couldn't I have brought those? Or fingers...fingers work fine too. Hope is my first child. I'll loosen up one day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment