Friday, February 25, 2011

Under Construction

I've lived in our house for approximately 6 years and I this room has been a thorn in my side every day of those 6 years.  Finally!  It's cleaned out.  We called it the "office."  It did have a desk and computer in it.  It also had lots of....stuff.  SEVERAL trips to goodwill/the dumpster later, our room is cleaned out, dust free and has a fresh coat of paint!  Even the closet is organized and full of clear plastic totes.  (Hillary, are you proud of me?)
Hope likes to be right in the middle of all the action.  We are actually turning the room into a playroom for her so she was extra interested in the action.

We highly recommend the FROG tape.  Rarely does something live up to its commercial and advertising claims, but this one does!  We will never go back to the blue stuff.  {I say "we" like I did any of the work....it was all Woody on this one.}  Now, let the decorating begin! {that will be all me.} 

No comments: