Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

One of the Pioneer Woman blog posts suggested I take some pictures of my kid everyday for a month doing something perfectly normal and routine.  I only made it one day into that month and here it is.  Hope waking up from a nap.
Actually it's right after she woke up because I moved her into our room where the light is better.  I'm very tired of winter and having to use my flash indoors.  So, I got the baby lens and put the ISO on 1600, but there was no flash- finally.

A yawn.

Then some more finger time.

Then I told her to make a mad face.

Then she really did get mad.  I think she was mad about her hair.  I'd put her to bed right after a bath and the wet hair dried funny. Sorry kid.

Does this remind you of Conan O'Bryan?  It does me.

Here's her "when I hear thunder" face.

and finally her Happy Hope face. 

No comments: