Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Again?!

It is snowing so much around here that I don't think Hope even gets excited about it anymore.  I tried to take her out in last week's snow, but she cried and said her cheeks hurt and she wanted to go inside.  This time, we lathered up our cheeks with Vaseline and had a better time.  Of course, the weather is about 20 degrees warmer than it was last week also.  That helps.  The other good thing about this snow is that it was a surprise.  They forcasted a "dusting." We got around 5 inches. 
The snow bunny...being forced to play outside.  Do I have the only kid who doesn't like snow?

Desperate times call for a little creativity.  I desided to get out a sled.  We don't have any hills, but we do have a raised flower bed that has a gradual decline into our backyard.  To a 2 year old sledding for the first time, it was a mountain! 

My perinials may suffer for it, but I think we had a great time in the snow...finally!

No comments: