Friday, January 7, 2011

Tutu and snowman?

What do tutus and snowmen have in common? Nothing except that it's what is going on of late at our house.  I did finish my Christmas video, but it's up on facebook.  Blogger was taking too long to load.  I'll try again later. 
At first glance, this may look a little...well...odd.  Is Woody in drag? Is Hope stripping?  Neither.  Well, Hope does strip a lot lately.  I can't keep her clothes on her.  You just look over and she's taking them all off.  Who knows. A phase?  Woody is just being a nice dad and wearing the "twirling dress" (as Hope calls it) while they listen to the little people sing Wheels on the Bus- one more time.

Today it is snowing.  Hope and I built our first snowman.  It is more like a snow midget as we've been calling it.  Poor little snow midget.  It didn't even have coal for eyes, a carrot for a nose or proper accessories like scarves and hats.  Still, we loved it with it's leaf eyes, stick nose and arms and mulch mouth.  It lived a short life.  Once we let Daisy out of her kennel, the snow midget was but a memory.  R.I.P. little snowman. 

No comments: