Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!


Our day has been all hearts, all pink and red, all fun! 

Is it Christmas or Valentine's Day?  Woody and I made Hope a little Valentine treat box...Grammy and Pappy got her candy and a toy...and when we stopped by Mamaw's with a delivery for her, we left with arm loads of bubbles and candy.  Whew! We are LOVED!

For our Valentines, we made cookies.  Red, pink and little pink, white and red ball sprinkles are sprinkled all over my kitchen! There's flour stuck in my hair and my toddler is on a sugar high.  But, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

We hope you have a terrific day filled with lots of sugar!
(if you're wondering where Woody is- he's still my main valentine...tomorrow will be our special day.)

1 comment:

ChristyS said...

Your wreath is beautiful! Maybe I'll get to make it next year!