Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love is in the air!

I'm sure I've said this before, but one of the things that I like best about having a little kid is making a big deal about the little things in life.  Valentine's Day is one of those things.  I spent most of my early years pretending not to care about this day, but now, I love it.  Woody's aunt Bobbi had a party for her girls at church and invited Hope and Susanna to come.  It was a valentine craft party.  Truly, it was a little girl's dream... Hobby Lobby doesn't hold a candle to Bobbi's upper room. 
Maggi was sweet not to let the little ones feel left out.  She helped Hope and Susanna make their crafts.


Hangin' with the big girls is hard work...especially when the party is durring our normal nap time.  Thankfully, Hope didn't crash until after most of the guests left.

This was really just the intermission between the girls party and the big Maglinger party that followed for supper.

Hope didn't make it through that one as well as the first. 

No comments: