Don't you hate computers sometimes? Ours exists to make us crazy. I know it's alive. I know it hangs on and starts to behave only when it perceives Woody's threats to throw it out and replace it as credible. It has been a while since I've posted because it's been a while since the computer behaved. This is Easter. Much has happened since then that I look forward to posting about later.
 |
| All dressed up for Easter morning. |
 |
| See those veins sticking out in the middle of my head? That's because we are already 10 minutes late for church but aren't you supposed to get photos of your family on Easter morning? We still have a very long day ahead and it just made me stressed to start it out behind. Will...he looks annoyed too. Hope..."hurry" is not yet a word she recognizes. It's not a word her dad recognizes either. Okay, it's been weeks, Leigh Ann...time to get over it, right? |
 |
| After church we headed to Bobbi's for the Maglinger celebration. There, we had a more traditional Easter egg hunt. |
 |
| So glad that the girls don't yet see it as a competition. Easter egg hunting still went smoothly without any fighting. Fun times and many cute pictures that I didn't have time to edit/post. |
 |
| Next stop, Grammy and Pappy's house. There we started the tradition that we have long held at Christmas time of clues. Clues are way fun. You hide clues that eventually leads to your stocking or in this case Easter basket. |
 |
| Hope did really well. Since she can't read, we helped her with that but she found the next egg by herself. |
 |
| Then finally the clues led her to her basket. In my day, Easter baskets were a few eggs filled with candy and a pair of sunglasses. Now, it's a regular jack pot of toys and candy that cannot fit into any actual basket. The sunglasses are still there, though. |
 |
Poor Wilbur. He wants to participate. Next year kiddo! (he did get a basket...no sunglasses but a basket nonetheless.
So, later if the computer still behaves, I'll post the other happenings in the Maglinger household. We have 2 new teeth, a sitter, an eater, a bike rider, and I'm sure lots of other fun things to talk about. Plus, Will is 6 months so I have to do an official update. Jessica Hall is taking our family photos on Friday so maybe I'll finally be able to change that family picture at the top of my blog that has been there for literally 3 years. See ya then! |
No comments:
Post a Comment