By far the hardest part of having 2 kids is the Mommy guilt. I never feel like I'm dividing my time well. One child can manipulate me to make the time she wants, she can ask for what she needs and communicate her wants. On the other hand, she is the oldest and sometimes gets over looked by well meaning baby lovers. The baby is helpless and undemanding. He cannot communicate his needs or wants, but on the other hand he is by nature of being a baby more high maintenance and receives more attention at times. I say all this to say that yes, I've noticed that I've been posting Hope activities and not Will activities. I'm short on Will photos because I'm an imperfect mother who struggles to divide her camera's lens appropriately! Pray for me.
 |
| Now, on the the real post: This past Friday night we had a huge rain. Saturday morning was cloudy, relatively cool, one of a very few days with no plans on the calendar and therefore perfect for getting out to work in the yard. Hope was thrilled to get to go "duggin." |
 |
| She actually was very helpful at times pulling weeds in the flower beds we were clearing out. Our neighbors turn out to be yard freaks. They are always out there fiddling or working with their yard. We felt like slackers so I'm glad to get started. The warm spring has me confused about when to plant. Isn't Derby weekend the gold standard for planting in KY? Anyone with a green thumb know what we should do this year? |
 |
| Hope has real gardeners gloves. That is the only reason this little princess is willing to be holding a worm. |
 |
| Well just lay in in, girl! One of my most vivid childhood memories is playing in the mud. I made countless mud pies and mud tacos (mud that you put in a big leaf and fold like a taco). It was neat to see Hope doing what I used to love. I don't remember ever being dirty, though. I'm sure I was. Hope...she really was. I've yet to tackle washing those jeans. I'm just intimidated. They are in the laundry room soaking in the Shout. Pray for me about those jeans, too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment