It wasn't my New Year's resolution, but after visiting with my brother last week and doing the 30 Day Shred with him I decided that it's time to get back into shape myself. It is also the fitness challenge time at church so I had already been trying to go when I could to earn a few points for my Sunday School class. It's not easy with the little people who live at my house needing so much of my time and energy, but I'm going to do it! Join with me for a healthy 2012! There will be no dieting. As a dietitian, I'm just sick of diets but I do try to feed myself and my family a relatively healthy yet realistic diet. This is all about exercise!
| I've broken out the baby and me exercise DVD's that I used with Hope. Speaking of Hope, she is my work out partner! She's so cute with her little baby doll...and she keeps up really well! |
No comments:
Post a Comment