Friday, January 27, 2012

Better and Better



We have made it through month 3!  Each month is getting better and better.  Will is a delight.  He is sleeping great, napping pretty good, cooing, and laughing a little.  He is starting to grasp things so toy play is getting fun.  He is very strong. Dr Yeiser commented on how strong his neck was at his check up.  Still growing like crazy.  He likes to watch his mobile and play on his floor gym.  He likes to talk and seems to have lots of really important things to say.  Here are just a few pictures I tried to snap on his 3 month birthday:
Don't you love this hat?! My friend Megan gave it to us.  We get comments on it every time he wears it.  What a little dude!
 

I was talking with my friend Jessica who takes pictures professionally (jessicahallphotography.com) yesterday about how difficult it is to take baby pictures before they learn to sit up.  Will spit up on every outfit he wore almost immediately and he will not look at the camera.  Hope being around helps, but... well these just aren't what I was picturing.


Just trust me that this outfit is so cute!  He has cargo khaki's to go with it and a navy sweater that goes with it as well.  He is very dapper!


Looking at sister Hope in this one.


And again...Hope.  When your 3 year old is your photography assistant, there are some frustrating moments when you are begging her to make that silly face behind the camera but she insists on running around the room.  It causes you to get all your shots to turn out like this one.  I realize you are thinking "why didn't you just move with Hope?" Well, because she is a fast little booger!


Speaking of Hope:  let's not forget to fill you in on her:  She and I recently went to see Beauty and the Beast 3D at the movies.  It was so fun.  I LOVE that movie.  Always have. Thankfully Hope does too and the 3D experience was way fun.  I blogged about Hope's first trip to the movies when I let her smuggle mini M&M's in for her treat and how I should have been like the other mom and brought less messy snacks.  Well, we were running late and had just enough on our gift card to get a treat from the rip off concession stand so.... we went there but the line behind us was long and I couldn't make up my mind so I just blurted out "M&M's please!" and once again, we were covered in chocolate.  Honestly, it makes it all the more fun.


No comments: