Monday, June 27, 2011

Water Works

I don't know how your weather has been, but ours has been cool and rainy the last few weeks.  So, you know these pictures are a little old.  I'm going to regret saying this, I know...But, I'm looking forward to the hot sunny weather that is normal to summer so we can get back out to the pool, sprinkler and spray parks!
We set up the sprinkler in our yard and it is a blast!

Hope has had 2 showers in her life.  But, she really likes them.  She's pretending to be in the shower here and washing her hair.

Wet and likin' it!

Hope kept running off to the side of our house.  I finally followed her back there and found this.  She said she was "drying her hair."  I think she liked the warm air coming out of the air conditioning unit.  Funny.

Happy Hopi.

Where there is a camera, there will be this silly face.

Still learning to like water in the face. 

And here is a different day at Panther Creek spray park.  It is (for now) much less crowded.  It is new and fewer people know about it...plus it is further out than the Legion Park one. 

No comments: