Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Get your game back on!

I have not forgotten about our little game...it's just that Woody was out a lot last month and we just didn't have time to go on our normal drives like we normally do.  By the way (except for these high gas prices) I recommend that for a good way to spend time with the family.  Texting while driving is now illegal, we don't have TV in our car and so that leaves plenty of time to chat and just shoot the breeze with your loved ones.  Let's revive the Sunday drive!  It is also fun when there is a project like our little game or creating a town scavenger hunt for your friends.  This is also an advertisement for the upcoming Adult I hunt!  It will be lots of fun. Don't miss it!
So, on to the game: Where is this guy? 

Bonus points if you can figure out who he is!

3 comments:

Wesley said...

First of all, I am envious of the scavenger hunt about to go down in Adult 1...that sounds like fun, especially with Woodrow at the helm again! And regarding your recent trip? You didn't go too far this time...Burlew Blvd. Mini-Storage! That is really close to our neck of the woods in the 'boro. The statue is not original to that location and came from somewhere off of Triplett if I am not mistaken. I just can't remember the exact story (maybe from Gabe's Tower?), but have heard it in the past. Looking forward to your revealing the statue story. -Wesley

Unknown said...

Wes, you're right. It was in front of Gabe's Tower.

Cindy said...

Gabe’s statue may stand longer than his beloved hotel. It is safely secured at a mini-storage in the 1400 block of Burlew Blvd. His cardinal red jacket has now been painted an odd blue, but his smile, string tie and perpetually waving arm greets the city 24 hours a day just as he has for nearly the last 50 years.

I found this in an article about Gabe's Tower.