I can imagine that as a teacher of the 2/3 year olds, Mrs. Megan may wonder what the kids are really learning at VBS. Do they just like to dance to music and eat snacks that mom would never allow at 10 in the morning? But, as a mom, I can tell her that they are soaking it up like a sponge!
![]() |
| Yesterday's Bible story was about the woman who loved Jesus and showed him by washing his feet with her tears and expensive perfume. To drive home the point the preschoolers "made" their own lotions (translation: stirred together lots of different lotions in a cup.). The illustration really worked. Not only was Hope proud of her lotion, she was very in to feet washing. When I quizzed her on the story, she remembered the woman washed His feet with her tears. |
![]() |
| (pardon the fuzzy picture) Hope was eager to wash Woody's feet as well. She also "anointed his feet" with lotion..then washed it and did it all again....and again. Still, it was sweet. Her teacher and I shared a tear as I shared this story with her. Woody's feet have never been so soft! |
1 comment:
Made me tear up too! I can't wait to have my own Hope someday:). -Julie
Post a Comment