Monday, August 30, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Well, it's football season.  We went to the Border Bowl with Hope.  I thought we needed a sitter, but Woody thought she'd enjoy it.  Turns out, he was right.  Hope sat/stood with us for then entire 3 hour game.  I'd packed a PB&J sandwich, banana, water and a sucker.  We bought some popcorn and more waters and won a little miniature football at the game but that was it for entertainment except the game.  I can't believe how well she did!  Mom and Dad are very spoiled.

We got little Hope all dressed up and ready to go to the football game!  Red shirt and football hair bow- next time, we'll paint her belly and let her go topless....kidding! Just kidding!



We also gave her this pom pom so she could cheer with the cheerleaders.  "Red and Black- red and black!" Do they know any other cheers?  This one gets old quickly.   We cheer for the Owensboro High School team.  Their mascot is the red devils.  My husband once dressed up with a mask, pitchfork and tail (recently) but I didn't think a thing of it.  Somehow I don't like my munchkin in devil ears, though.  Sweet little Hope called them her bunny ears.  Please stay that innocent always, Hope.  The bunny ears stayed  home.



We really thought our little princess would come home and want to pretend to be a cheerleader, instead she woke up the next morning and asked to wear her helmet and knee pads so she could play football.  This is the same little girl who refuses to wear PJ's that don't have a bow on them.

1 comment:

ChristyS said...

Had my in giggles on this one..love it! She looks like she's about to do a baby roller derby:-)