Have you been enjoying the hot spring? We really have (though in the back of my mind I wonder if we'll be paying for this in July with 100 degree temps). All winter, Hope has been wondering when it will be warm enough to go outside and finger paint. Finally, it is!
![]() |
| Hope's personality shines through in finger painting. She starts out timidly at first. Just a tad bit of color on her hand... |
![]() |
| maybe a little on the finger tips... |
![]() |
| but once she feels comfortable with something, she really gets into it! We were feet painting before it was all over! |
![]() |
| I feel like I've not gotten many pictures of Will lately, but it's because he is not cooperating. He just spits at my camera. |
![]() |
| Here I caught him not looking. This one makes me laugh...doesn't he look like a farmer looking back to check his hay? |
![]() |
| Yum! Hot weather is also Popsicle time! Shhh...Never tell her, but these are V-8 juice and Hopi loves 'em! |
![]() |
| Here's to a hot, healthy and fun spring! |







No comments:
Post a Comment