70 degrees outside in March? Let's head to the park! Hope was more excited about showing Will the swings than she was about doing anything for herself (except maybe the see saws...how do you spell that? And is it see saw or teeter totter?) Now, I realize a should have only chosen a few of these pictures to show you, but it's my blog and my baby's first trip to the park so I'm loading 'em all!
![]() |
| At first Will says "Mom? Is this ok that this thing is moving?" |
![]() |
| "Hey I think I like this!" |
![]() |
| "Wee! More please!" |
![]() |
| "Hopi is makin' this thing go! Wow, she's more fun than Daddy!" |
![]() |
| Hope has learned from watching Grammy and Pappy that it is fun to make Mom nervous by pushing her babies too high in the swing. |
![]() |
| This little man is full of life and ready for fun! |
![]() |
| Oh boy! What a boy! |








No comments:
Post a Comment