Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Super Bowl

Woody literally gets more excited about the super bowl than his own birthday or even Christmas.  This year, we decided to host the get together. 
Hope woke up from her nap so excited about the party.  Will does not yet sense the excitement.

Hope gets her party bling.

We decorate the table.  *Note: actually the hard work was done by Woody.  It's an astro turf table cloth with electrical tape hash marks and yard lines.  This table was the Patriot's table.  Not pictured is the drink table which was the Giant's table.  We were sort of rooting Giants but a few guests were rooting Patriots so we had to be fair.  I'm not at all a party planner or decorator, but our table really did turn out cute!

Even branched out and tried some new things like football strawberries.  Much harder than it looks to make straight lines with white chocolate...especially when your piping utensil is a zip lock bag like I was using.

I have no pictures of the adults because this is where I camped out all night...the kids room.  This is what our playroom looked like after just the first quarter. Yikes, kids will be kids!  We had a good time though!  Maybe next year the Ravens will make it in! 

No comments: