Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 months

Here are those picture updates I promised.   Will is 4 months old today.  He is rolling around (though not yet completely over) and laughing a lot.  He likes singing and eating, his bath time and still the floor gym.  We have gotten out the jumperoo but he still does not actually jump in it.  He has also started staying in the church nursery some and does great!  It has been a good month for Will!
 Grammy this picture is for you.  I tried so hard to get it with the drool like the photo of John you love but I never timed it right.

Still has those baby blues.

See those 2 fingers in the mouth?  I spend most of my day pulling those out and replacing them with a paci.

Hope still loves to help in the kitchen.  I may have posted this before but I can't remember.  Anyway... we have found that a great way to entertain her is to give her real dough.  After cutting out how many biscuits I think we will need , she can have the rest to play with.  It lasts through all of the rest of dinner preparation and clean up too!

I let her add dye to see what would happen... don't do that. I had a brain lapse.  Both of our hands were green.

Another random Hope picture:  While I was changing a dirty diaper she got out a reading blanket, her animals for an audience, plopped into the bumbo and put on her reading glasses (sunglasses) then began holding school.  Brings back so many memories!

Here's us at bedtime.  It's my favorite part of the day.  Not because it means the end of my "workday" but because it is such a cozy cuddly time.  Will doesn't always make it to story time but when he does, Hope is glad to have him join us.

No comments: