Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bored?

A rare post with no pictures~
We have been very busy around the Maglinger household lately.  That's the main reason there are no new pictures.  One of the many things that we've done is to get new carpet throughout the whole house.  It was my job to be at the house while the carpet layers were here.  Sounds like a cakewalk eh?  And compared to my normal job, it probably was.  But, here's what you need to know if you ever do this:  They take all your doors off their hinges.  This includes bathroom doors.  This is trouble for a pregnant lady.  Big trouble.  Also, don't sit in your kitchen...the only room in your home where carpet won't be laid.  You'll get stuck.  Furniture will surround you in no time.  It's like an itch you have been told not to scratch:  it just gets more itchy.  Tell a pregnant lady you can't move and definitely not to go to the restroom and trouble is coming!

Anyhow...to distract my mind and pass the time, I surfed the internet.  I found a website: pinterest.com.  I am always late to discover these online jewels.  If you knew about this and didn't tell me, then I'm telling you that I'm mad at you.  But, if you, like me, are always behind the times in internet discovery and you like cute ideas in general...be it for your house or kids, or whatever, then visit this site!  I'm warning you, it's very addictive!!
Okay, off I go to my new favorite website.  See ya'!  Next time, there will be photos!

2 comments:

Tara said...

ohhhh pinterest!! i just found it too...amazing

Cindy said...

I found pinterest a couple of weeks before we moved and have been using it to search for decorating ideas.