My favorite word that Hope says right now is "winger." (finger). I can't describe why it's so cute, it just is. Her favorite thing is still art. So I combined our favorites...Winger Painting! I thought I had a brilliant idea. Hope, my little princess, did not like getting messy. She is proud of the results, though.


Afterwards, we cleaned off in the new pool. Man do these plastic pools bring back the memories!

Do you have any idea how freezing cold this water is? Hope couldn't care less. What is it with kids and being able to stand the cold water?

She was playing with the bucket and shovel. Can you guess what she was playing? Beauty shop. The bucket was her nail polish and the shovel was her brush. She patted the water to tell me to get my feet in then she proceeded to give me a pedicure. Girls are fun aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment