Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walking in Memphis

We loaded up the car and headed to Memphis for a little break from the monotony of our lives. Why Memphis? Why not? We didn't go to Graceland, we ate no bar-b-que, and the only blues we heard was because we stayed downtown near Beale Street. Not ones to ever do the tourist thing, we always have a great time wherever we go and this was no exception. We highly recommend Mud Island and the Zoo (oh wait, those are tourist things...). We also highly recommend getting away with your family even if it's for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful slideshow...I could hear Hope saying "Memphis" the entire time I was watching it!

Tara Dembowczyk said...

beautiful!

Mindy said...

I'm so glad I snuck around and finally found your blog!! It's great and I look forward to keeping up with it! :)