Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jingo Jangles

Okay, maybe I don't even really know what a "Jangle" is, but I love alliteration and it sounded nice. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our latest trip to Grammy and Pappy's. Hope and her buddy Joan are looking things over on the farm. These two are big buddies...
Thank you Joan for letting Hope ride you, pull your hair and tail, squeal in your ear and just overall pester you to death. You're such a good dog!
Hope took her first buggy ride also last weekend. We think she liked it.

Now for just a couple random thoughts. One of my favorite things about babies is the fuzzy hair they have in the mornings. Hard to capture in a picture. Here's my best effort:
And, we're starting to get in the Christmas Spirit. I don't want to overlook Thanksgiving, but I have to admit there is Christmas music in my stereo, we're reading Christmas books, wearing Christmas jammies and watching Fruitcake Christmas. I need to put a plug in for that children's movie! Need some perspective on the selfish side of Christmas? Watch that one.






No comments: