Want to see some kids having some fun?
| Two days of rain have kept the kiddos inside and they have been dying to get outside. |
| After a 2 stressful mornings full of arguments and complaints, I decided the mess was worth it, and let them go out and play in the muddy mess that is our backyard after a the rain that we have had. |
| Mud: paradise for a boy. |
| See, they love it. |
| Remember my last post about being OCD? Yep, he asked me to wipe him right after I took this picture. |
| Not sure which he enjoyed more: this or the shower he got to take after this. In the shower, he said "boo yah, I'm takin' a shower!" |
| Simple pleasures can turn a fussy day into a great day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment