We celebrated Valentines Day. Actually we seemed to celebrate all month. Nothing too big really but I'm tired of hearts and pink. Hope was very into making cards for people. She cut them out and wrote the notes. Really she wanted to mail them all but we did not have that many stamps lying around the house. A friend at church commented that Valentine's Day is turning into a second Halloween for the kids. My kitchen counter is still overflowing with treats. Easter is just around the corner! (Grammy don't get any ideas about skipping the Easter candy. We are almost out of chocolate around here!).
 |
| Hope hard at work. |
 |
Why do I let my little 16 month old boy write with markers? He loves it but now he walks around the house saying "Color, I color!" I just have this suspicious feeling in my gut that I'm going to be cleaning sharpie marker off of my living room walls some time soon. I do try to supervise well and (obviously) we use only washable, but Will is just...Will.
I really want to skip the St. Patrick's Day celebrating and head on in to Easter celebrations. So, don't mention to Hope that there is such a holiday as St. Patrick's Day or we'll be making everyone St. Patrick's Day cards and green cupcakes with Lucky Charm sprinkles on top. I'm just a little celebrated out, ok? |
No comments:
Post a Comment