Friday, February 1, 2013

Well, it's good to have your limits tested every once in a while.  That way, at least you will know what your limits are.  I know my limits now.  RSV, strep, and a husband working 60+ hours a week.  That is my limit.  That's a shame since today at Will's well child visit I learned that he also has double ear infections.  Overall, the kiddos are doing so much better.  Not being contagious has allowed us to go to our regular weekly activities and that helps so much. 
They do, however, have a terrible case of the sillies.  And that IS contagious.  Just a note on these photos of Will.  For some reason, they look nothing like how he actually looks. Funny how that happens sometimes.
This is one of Will's favorite tricks.  He pulls his shirt or bib to make his eyebrows go way up.  He thinks that's so funny.

See how funny he thinks that is?  I promise, his mouth is not actually that big and he looks more like a baby than this picture shows.  It makes him look like a 3 year old with a big mouth.  He's not.

Hope's silly face.

Switching gears:  Usually you tune in to my blog and see all the art projects the kids have been up to.  But today I proudly present Woodrow III's latest project.  Please note, he is not a wood working kind of guy (not yet anyway).  But, he conquered the unknown and got plans from the Internet, went to Menards, stained the wood, drilled a few holes in the carpet wood, and made the kids a little zoo cage for their stuffed animals.  And all while working his crazy schedule!

It is a vast improvement to the laundry basket where these toys had previously lived.  They were overflowing and always needing to be picked up.  Now, the kids can see all of them at once and pull out whomever they wish to play with.  I must say- and I don't exaggerate -that this one looks better than I had pictured in my mind.

No comments: