Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First of Fall!

Doesn't fall make you feel like being crafty?  I am NOT crafty by nature...at all.  I do appreciate people who are and desperately try to copy them.  I'm not ashamed to say, I have no original ideas of my own what so ever. That said... Here's my attempt to make a fall wreath that I saw on, yes pinterest.
Hope was a helper.  She shopped at Hobby Lobby with me and then helped make the wreath.  She was mostly a point and direct type of helper.  She's picky.  No missed spots on that green M! 

Finished product.  I would post a picture of what I was trying to copy but that will make me feel self conscious and inferior so I'll just post mine.  If you are super curious to see the original, it's not hard to find on the Internet.  Next project: candy corn pumpkins.  We'll see how those turn out.  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

Leigh Ann, I love it!!!

Cindy said...

Leigh Ann, I have seen that on pinterest and you did an awesome job!!! I'm greatly impressed!!!