Monday, July 25, 2011

Camp Sansom: staying cool

Well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how HOT it has been here at Camp Sansom.  I hope you are staying cool where you are.  If not, take a cue from us: Get in the water!
Maybe splash in the pool?

Maybe set up your sprinkler and strip to your underwear and run through it.  Unless you are past that wonderful age where doing that in public is okay...then put on a swim suit or just stand in it wearing your clothes like I did.

Does your town have a spray park? Go there!

Or, buy a jug of 500 water balloons and convince Mom/Aunt Leigh Ann that it would be fun to fill them all up and have a water balloon fight!

Or, here's a good one! Make a water pinata!

Just fill up a grocery bag with water, tie it up and swing away until it breaks all over you.

Then, sit on your porch and enjoy a Popsicle.

Don't be bashful! Really get in to that Popsicle!  Stay cool!

1 comment:

NA said...

You have such a fun family! Glad you guys had time together!!