Friday, November 26, 2010

So much to be thankful for

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?  I hope so.  Our family has plenty to be thankful for.  We have had an interesting year and we know God has provided so much more than we needed or deserved.  Yesterday when I asked Hope what she was thankful for she said "God." Today when I asked her she said "My baby stuff."  Thanksgiving is such an overlooked holiday, isn't it?  Being thankful for things is the quickest way to adjust an attitude that I've ever found.  I hope thankfulness will be one thing I can instill into Hope's character. 
On a lighter note... Are these not the cutest?  Watch out Bakarella- Here comes Bobbie!  Actually Bobbie has been decorating cookies since before it was cool to decorate cookies and I don't think she visits fancy websites or blogs for ideas.   These cookies sometimes intimidate me and make me want to stick to just good ol' chocolate chip, but today I feel inspired to start baking Christmas cookies!

No comments: