Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hope Floats!

As promised...here's the pool pictures. We had a wonderful time at the pool today. Hope really likes her lily pad to float in. Her little legs kicking around were so precious! She was all grins...until the waves came on. She quickly let us know she prefers to sit in Mommy's lap in the shallow end and kick at those waves. We're already having to chase away the fellas! When we got our lab, Daisy, I thought she was the best way to meet people. Folks just come up and talk to people with dogs. That was nothing compared to having a baby. Children flock to us. Hope really loves kids.
How cute is that chubby little arm? I promise not as cute as the chubby thighs in that bathing suit!
These little flip flops are borrowed from Susanna. I love them! We had the perfect dress to wear with them.This past Sunday, we got together with the Maglinger family. They like to karaoke. Here's Hope's first try. She likes the country songs and licking the microphone the best.
Also at Papaw's house, a kid can always find some spray whip cream. This is just a funny photo. Hope is still learning about green vegetables and plain yogurt. No whip cream for a long time kiddo!






1 comment:

sugarpill said...

I think Hope's ready to trade the asparagus for the Reddi-Whip!-but really-country music?!!