Sunday, January 11, 2009
We love our little Hope!
Here's just a sweet picture of Hope after a bath that Mom loves. Bath time is going much better now that I've started putting a space heater in the bathroom with us.
Hope is starting to be somewhat amused by her toys. She mainly likes to watch me play with them. Here she is discovering her "toy box."
Hope's newest thing is to suck on her fingers. She never did take to the pacifier. She always used my fingers. I was worried about how that would work when teeth came. Now we here her sucking these two fingers as she falls asleep, but also in the middle of her naps. Very loud on a baby monitor! She's usually also playing with her hair with the other hand.
This past week Hope had to get her first shots. Mom cried in the doctors office probably longer than Hope did. But when we got home....wow! I've never seen Hope so upset. She started to feel badly a few hours after the shots. Thankfully, after 3 hours straight of screaming and a long nap, she finally started feeling better and ate again. Of course, that's also when the nurse from the pediatrician's office finally called us back!
This is Hope's first attempt at a play date. The library has story time for 0-3year olds. Susanna was going and so Hope and I thought we'd try. She was fast asleep by the time we made it to the library. Being the over protective Mom that I'm turning out to be, I decided not to risk the germs of being with the kids if Hope was just going to sleep through it so we checked out our own books and went home. We'll try again another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too fun! i love seeing your pictures. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment