Friday, January 23, 2009
Playtime!
Hope is starting to show that little personality so much more! She is starting to be able to enjoy some real playtime. This is her very favorite: The mobile. Hunger, tired, boredom...whatever the cry is for, the mobile will temporarily fix it! This is one of the only times I've heard her squeal in delight. When registering for mobiles, I had no idea how important they would be. I just chose one that matched the colors of the room. So, ours is a wind up, but not only that, it stops after about 2 minutes! It's worth it for how much she loves it, though.
This block vibrates when I pull a little frog's leg. She kind of likes that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
look at that smile!! i wish i could be there to play with you guys!!!
Post a Comment