Monday, December 15, 2008

What a week!

This picture pretty much sums up our last week! Woody had his wisdom teeth cut out and then got dry socket and then a sinus infection. He missed 6 full days of work. I've never known him to even miss 1 day of work before! He's slowly getting better. Today he's finally back to work. Here's Hope playing with her floor gym. She had help grasping this, but she held it for several minutes and "pulled" it to make the thing play music several times. I don't think she had any idea what was going on, but we were proud just the same!
Hope is getting better every day about her bath time. Here's as close to a smile as I was able to capture on camera. She is starting to smile more every day. We love that! (sorry about the red eye...no time to fix it. She's stirring right now about to wake from her nap!)
I dressed Hope up in her first dress! (it's about time!!) She met all of Woody's mom's family for their Christmas gathering. Isn't she adorable? Again, sorry I don't know much about this blogging and I can't figure out how to flip the photo!
Mrs Maglinger's sisters holding Hope and Susanna. We like this shot because you can see her in the painting above as well so it's almost like they are all together.





1 comment:

ChristyS said...

Wow! Hope is getting so big! She looks so cute in her dress. Poor Woody..hope he's feeling better!