Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy for Candy

Did I ever tell you what the kids were for Halloween?  Hope the nurse and Dr. Wilson.  Hope's outfit is courtesy of Grammy/Pinterest.  Will's is borrowed from cousin Christian. Our first outing was the first weekend of October at Holiday World's campground.  What a jewel of a find.  All the campers decorate their RV's and tents and sit out as the kids go by and get candy.  The weather was perfect and the campers were generous with their candy.  Technically, you are supposed to be either a camper or visiting a camper to get to trick or treat.  We were technically visiting site P24 or is it 24P?  Who knows, we also didn't know anyone at P24 but we...well we fudged a bit.
What a pair.

Everyone said "Oh! A 'baby doctor'".  I hadn't thought of that little angle. Cute, though.

I think we have read every single book about people being sick or getting hurt that the Public Library has.  Hope is very into sick people and she was very in to her costume.

Good thing we did that Holiday World diddy because the actual Halloween day was freezing cold...too cold to be fun.  Also, the day before both kids had their vaccinations and were feeling very badly.  We made the most of what energy they did have because I love candy and I'm not going to let my kids miss out on a chance for some free candy!!  The Seavers came over to go with us.  We had chili and all that cozy stuff so it was fun.

The Seavers are much more festive than us.  Mom and Dad are on a safari, and baby is a lion.  Cute. Very cute.

No comments: