One of the best decisions we made this year is to get a season pass to Holiday World. We had always gone to Atlantis for summer time fun, but the Atlantis season got shorter and shorter, the hours also got shorter and shorter and mom got mad. So, we looked into a season pass at Holiday World and would you believe it is cheaper than Atlantis?! (If you buy before May 5... sorry you missed the deal this year). Ahh, I love Holiday World like a kid! I love blue ice cream, the diving show, the water park, but most of all, I love watching my babies enjoy themselves. I've already lost count of how many visits we have made, but I can assure you, we have gotten our money's worth. And it is only June! (Thank you tax payers who helped pay for the new road to Holiday World making our trip an easy and faster one.)
 |
| Hope loves all the characters. Will loves anything with hair/fur. |
 |
| This year Hope is tall enough to ride a few more things...barely squeaking by the 36" height requirement for the medium sized rides. She was the most brave at the beginning. Now she refuses to ride the scarier rides. But here is brave Hope and mom about to take off on Holidog roller coaster. |
 |
| She loved it so much she rode again and again with Dad. Dad is feeling squished right now. Long legs and children's roller coasters are not a good pair. |
 |
| Even Wilbur can ride some rides! He is a thrill seeker. By far, his favorite part is the water park. He is our little fish. We are so thankful for this summer time blessing!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment