Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bath Time Buddy

What kind of parent would I be if I didn't periodically post some bath tub updates? Hope has recently graduated from the baby tub to the regular bath tub. She has lots of fun in here. It's scary though, because she wants to crawl and stand up and has no fear of her face being in the water. This contraption protects her head from the faucet and will be a great way to get her hair all rinsed out when she's a little older. Right now, it's one of the most exciting things in Hope's life. She is fascinated!
And (I'm shedding a tear here) Hope has graduated to big girl jammies. They now have rubber non skid footies! We are no where near walking, but I guess other babies in 12 month jammies are walking.


Here's the pink hippo I mentioned in an earlier post that is one of her favorites. They are cute together. Both of them have just 2 bottom teeth.
Here's just another Happy Hope picture. There's a very loud squeal to accompany this wide grin!

This looks like we just took her picture when her eyes closed, but it's really a face she likes to make. It's much more cute in person.

Just a little Chelsea update: She came over to make flip flops which was a successful adventure for us. Also, Brian her brother recently discovered a talent in yard work. Woody paid him to help with the yard. We are praying he learns the value of hard work to earn money.








1 comment:

SECPumpkin said...

Hey Leigh Ann, I love seeing pics of Chels and updates about her on here! Thanks! You are such a good mentor. Oh, and I read your most recent post about class/status. I totally agree with you! And if we look at Jesus example while He was here on Earth, He actually pursued those no one else loved (poor, ill, and sinners!). Thanks for the reminder and being so passionate about God's Word. 1st Baptist is blessed to have you in their congregation!