Saturday, May 23, 2009

Everything's more fun with Daddy

Leave it to Woodrow to find a way to make even eating more fun. They really had a system going here. This green goo is her avocado which she likes okay. Tomorrow starts the real mean green food: asparagus. Pray for Hope's mom to chill out with the healthy foods. She's not crawling yet, but she is more mobile. She's started to flip around while she's sleeping instead of just laying on her back. Most mornings she ends up completely sideways. This has turned my champ of a night time sleeper into a bit more of a normal baby with some night waking as she often gets stuck. AT 4:00 in the morning the sound her crib makes when she kicks it can be terribly similar to what a mom could mistake for a robber coming in through her window. I've lost lots of sleep over this! That's what I get for reading the paper about the string of burglaries in Owensboro.

Don't you just love this weather we've been having? I have taken Hope outside to play in the shade more often. We love the outdoors. Here she is watching a neighbor power wash the side of his house. Hope was amazed.



3 comments:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

YES!!! I completely understand how the noise a baby makes while moving around in the crib can be frightening. You're not alone :)

I love Hope's eyes as she's watching your neighbor. She truly was amazed!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad hope is getting her essential fatty acids!

Anonymous said...

Is Woody fully aware that these pictures are going on the world wide web? From the photo shoot a couple of posts back to his candid shots with Hope...the blackmail account on Woody is pretty high in inventory at this point!