Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

All dressed up for Easter Sunday services at First Baptist. This is actually after I'd changed her out of her tights and white "Sunday shoes" and in to her socks to be able to play better. Growing up, I always remember Easter being the time to change in the shiny black Sunday shoes for the white ones. I guess you know you're a grown up when you no longer have everyday shoes and "Sunday shoes"....
We celebrated Easter at Bobbi's house. Here we are posing for a family shot in front of that mural that I'm so amazed by in Bobbi's dining room.
Here we have movie star Hope. She did not mind wearing these at all! It's tradition in the Sansom household to get sunglasses in your Easter basket. Hope also got this hat and a bathing suit. Is there anything more adorable than an infant sized swim suit? I can't wait to post photos of Hope and her rolly thighs in that swim suit!


Developmentally, Hope is mastering the art of sitting up unassisted. She does best with a Boppy or me holding one hand, but for a few moments can sit on her own. She was feeling serious this day.
At night, we often do either a bath or our baby yoga. Baby yoga has exercises that mom can do with baby. Hope loves them. Here we are doing a few. You can tell by the drool on my jeans that she's also really working on cutting some teeth. Probably a ways off yet, though.



Daddy did Hope's part of the video that night. She loves her Daddy!









2 comments:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

What a precious family! I'm thankful to call you my friend...only wish we could see each other more often!! :) Hope is beautiful!

Eating Cheetos said...

I love this post and the pictures are great! Hope is a doll! Aubrey enjoys her yoga too. She gets so tickled and drools on me just like Hope!

I heard our little girls got to meet last week!! :) We all need to get together the next time we're in Owensboro so the babies and the mommies can play! :)